New Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) guides - Mencap

Mencap

6,523 members1,810 posts

New Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) guides

Mencap_online_comms profile image
5 Replies

Hello

We get a such a lot of posts on here about Lasting Power of Attorney, and other legal questions about capacity.

There are 3 new guide that might help on the Mencap Trust Company website:

> The Supporter’s Guide to the Health and Welfare Lasting Power of Attorney - mencap.org.uk/sites/default...

This guide is aimed at supporters of adults with a learning disability and/or who are autistic to help them make a Health and Welfare Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA).

> Easy read guide and record for making a Health and Welfare Lasting Power of Attorney - mencap.org.uk/sites/default...

> Easy Read guide to sections 8 and 9 of the Health and Welfare Lasting Power of Attorney form - mencap.org.uk/sites/default...

You can find more information on here - mencaptrust.org.uk/guides-l...

Please let us know below if you find these helpful, and if you have any questions.

Thanks

Mencap's online community team

5 Replies

Thanks so much for this. Brilliant.

Actor000 profile image
Actor000 in reply to

Hi yes this is great do you know where to obtain a L.P.A.form from if so can you let me know. thanks.

Actor000 profile image
Actor000 in reply to

Hi there all sorted i have found a download online will be on it tomorrow thanks again.

flaounes4T profile image
flaounes4T

flaounes 4T here, I would like the info on the new LPA forms,Please. I Must do it soon now I see My son will be dependent on his own , when I run out of steam!! Thanks.

Nellie_Supports profile image
Nellie_Supports

Would be great to talk to your team about how nellie supports can work with you and your users regarding mental capacity.

You may also like...