I've posted a thread about an issue I've had, but I'd be interested to know what issues - if any - people would feel strongly enough to campaign about (relating to being gluten-free, of course). The sort of things people might come up with (and I'm not saying if I would sign up to any of these or not):
- Why are GF pizzas always smaller than regular?
- Why are GF pizzas excluded from certain meal deals?
- Barley malt extract in breakfast cereals
- GF food on prescription - for or against?
- Layout of Free From sections - for people with multiple needs.
- The 20 ppm 'safe' gluten limit.
I'm not advocating for any of those - so don't bother criticising them - I'm asking what YOU would feel strongly enough to join a campaign about.
Okay, I would do the pizza ones - which is odd as I probably have pizza less than once a month. Funny old world!