Light at the end of a very long tunnel?

Hi. My name is Julie + I'm posting on behalf of my husband Andy who has had epilepsy for 20 years. I've just read a post on an American site re epilepsy & they spoke of a Epileptologist. I have never heard of this title before. I didn't think they existed because he'd never been referred to one. We live in Liverpool & if any one can guide us we would be very grateful. Thank you.

3 Replies

  • Hello

    The top London hospital specialising in all forms neurology including epilepsy is the National hospital for Neurology and Neurosurgery

    It is here that you will find many epileptologists

    Go to your husbands GP and ask them to make a referral to a epoleptologist at this hospital

    Wishing you well


  • Thank you for your reply. I shall do that & hope for the best. Take care. Julie.

  • Here's wishing you well


You may also like...