1. The baby’s head lags when she is picked up while lying on her back.
2. When she is picked up, her legs get stiff and they cross like scissors.
3. The baby is irritable, has difficulty sleeping, and is difficult to handle and cuddle.
4. She has poor visual attention and may be overly docile (her body doesn’t appropriately tense or stiffen).
5. She has difficulty feeding and frequently vomits.
6. The baby doesn’t roll over in either direction.
7. She feels either really stiff or floppy, or she has shaky arms and legs.
8. She is not able to sit by herself.
9. She is unable to stand while holding onto support.