Hi everyone. Here's the BRAINWORKS for January 19th. You can ask questions and take your time. There's no need to rush. You can use the clues to figure out the theme of the day and fill in the missing letters in each word. This is for fun!
Fill in the Blank
1. M __ W __ R ( Push it with both hands outside)
2. T R __ M __ E R ( Makes things smaller in size)
3. G __ __ ( A car needs this to move-- nonelectric)
4. B __ G __/ F __ __ / G __ A __ S ( You fill these for getting rid of green items ( 3 words))
5. E __ R / P __ U __ S ( Blocks noise ( 2 words))