So I had my appointment last night with the neurologist who confirmed the aneurysm size location etc after my scans on Sunday- behind my right eye level with my temple - he said it is low risk ....... but in my eyes still a risk of rupture regardless of size and location - he believes I can have it coiled and it should ...... be a simple procedure ???
I am now seeing a surgeon at QMC in Nottingham on Monday to hope he agrees and I can get an op date ?
I've never had an op apart from c section so not sure what wait is like as if it's a long NHS wait might have to look at other options
What would everyone else do ?
In my eyes any risk of it rupturing is a risk and I don't want to live on the edge ?