Last one before xmas, for all you beautiful people out there!

Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a well preserved and attractive body.BUT rather to skid in sideways,chocolate in one hand,glass of wine in the other,body thoroughly used up,totally worn out,and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!! and dont forget to pay the undertaker with a bad cheque!!!!

Hope this gives you a smile,Happy xmas dear friends,may the problems you had, forget your home address xxxx

25 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I just love this Happy Christmas to you Wendelis.

• Happy xmas to you to Lizzie xxx

• couldnt agree more, have a good one everyone

• To you too Sesh!! xx

• Merry Christmas hic!

Lynne xx

• Wuffed that..hic hic xxx

• Fantastic, merry Christmas to you all x x

• To you to Shirley!! xxx

• It certainly made me smile this morning and believe me I needed it! Thank you! xx

• So happy, if it gave a bit of pleasure, do hope things brighten up for you! xxx

• Dear Wendells, your comments were briliiant. They really made me smile. I can think of one lady, age 70, blonde pigtail, looking plastic and saying she wont give in to old age. How sad is that? Happy New Year down your way.

• Yesw Annie,I have seen a few like that,and always feel sad for them.Getting older is nothing to be ashamed of.It happens to us all!! Big hug for xmas Annie,hope its a good one for you,

Hugs Wendells xxx

• Merry Christmas to you and all my friends on BLF Blog. You care, you love and most of all you can have a laugh oxygen, COPD or what. May you all have a merry merry christmas and have many more. Love you all Berwick xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Thanks Berwick, thats lovely.Yes its always good to have a laugh,especially when things aren't how we would like them to be,but we have to make the best of it! Its not hard to find others worse off.Have a merry christmas yourself,

Hugs Wendells xx

• Thanks Syl,Merry xmas to you too!

Wendells xxxx

• Have an excellent Christmas and a Happy New year to you and yours Wendells :)

• Thanks,hope you enjoy your Christmas too.Love the photo of the bird! xx

• And I thought you were an upstanding lady in the community! How wrong can onebe.

Never mind

Happy Christmas

Remember the reason for the seaon

Richard

• wishing one and all a very merry christmas

Alan

• Brilliant Wendells, just so funny and a great attitude to life and death. :) . Enjoy skidding about sideways with your chocolate bar, bottle of wine and signing duff cheques. Merry Christmas.

I hope we don't crash into each other as we slide in sideways in the hopefully far off future!!!!

• You're like a breath of sweet fresh air! thank you Wendells for being here,happy holidays and hope you have a wonderful New Year,love Carol xxx :) :) :)

• merry christmas to you and a happy new year

• Happy Xmas to you David! Here's to a great New Year xxx

• merry christmas love it

• Merry Christmas Wendalls, & a Happy New Year, I hope you & yours have a great one, keep well

Karen xxxx

You may also like...