Help

Is anyone else awake? I'm lying here in terrible pain even though I've taken my full quota of strong prescription painkillers. I know I should probably go to A&E but can't face the thought of sitting there in all this pain. Can't wait until the clinic opens and I can get some help. They suspect that I have pseudomonas and I've been given the appropriate treatment but I'm in so much pain and nothing relieves it.

8 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hi, im awake. I think you should go and get checked out or at least give them a call. Best be on the safe side. Hope you're ok ? xx

• I am awake too, wheezing and coughing.

I just hope you have had some relief from the pain, or managed to get help by now.

• Hello knitter . I'm sorry you aren't so well. I hope the weather warms up and you feel better very soon. xx

• Ihave had pleurisy a couple of times, very painful, I remember I could not lie down, so sat as still as I could in a chair all night. The right antibiotics should give some relief soon. Plenty of fluids might help. Wish you well. Iris x

• Hope you have got some relief from the pain I feel for you I have had to phone the doctor last night because the oramorph and coedine doing nothing for my pain she gave me a weeks supply of tramadol never came out it helped the pain taken with oramorph but spaced me out hope something is done got you take care

• Hope you have the help you need by now and not in so much pain. Lilian xxx

• Hello Weeeileen . I am so, so sorry you are in so much pain. I see your post was put up eight hours ago and I am wondering how you are now. Did you end up going to A and E ? I like Lyd12 had pleurisy and will never forget the unimaginable pain. Please do let us know how you are. Thinking of you. xx 🌻

• Hello Weeeileen . Hope you're feeling a bit better now. (((Hugs))) M.

You may also like...