Out of breath

My girlfriend and I took her friends little lad to the park one Sunday afternoon for runner around and kick and ball about he is 5years of age , so we tapped the ball to each other which was fine but then I decided to get him to try a get the ball of me and was a big mistake cause after five minutes I was struggling to breath so then I just sat down to compose my self get my breathing back to normal.which took about 5 to 10 minutes I just didn't realise how bad my cold is now I know running is out. That day worried me after that

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hullo, Peter. You dont say much about your past health history. It sounds to me that you need to check yourself out with the doctor. It could be due to a high pollen count or other conditions. Always worth while to nip things in the bud. All the best from Pergola

• Hello pergola sorry I don't put my heath issues down. So here you are.

Parkinson's .

COPD.

Alpha 1 Gene

• Omg! I only have mild/mod copd and I can't run! x

• Running get is NOT out! Get on a pulmonary rehab course from your doc. I run I'm 63 and have 50% lung cap. I couldn't run 5 yards. I now run 2.5 miles 3 times a week. If you don't use it you will lose it. Go for it xxHH

You may also like...