Good morning all
I recently invested the princely sum of £7.98 to get two garden candles on the obviously ridiculous assumption that it might stop raining at some point & we could sit outside for 10 minutes one evening.
Anyway in spite of my ludicrously optimistic & fundamentally flawed thinking I've got them set up. They require the use of citronella oil though & the labels give out dire warnings about the potential to cause severe lung damage. Does anyone know how lethal the stuff is? Does breathing in the fumes or getting it on your skin pose any risk?
I've ended up wearing gardening gloves to pour it out but even so I can still smell it & my fingers still somehow end up smelling of it. I wonder should I have a face mask, get rid of my investment altogether, or fall back on the ever reliable 'get my wife to sort it out' technique?
It would be disappointing to lose them as there's a strong rumour around here that there could be two sunny days in mid-September.