if you want a wee quickie :D

i just had to put this on, as its perfectly true,, typical of kids :D

whilst at my sisters for christmas dinner where all my great nephews and nieces were, i sat on the couch with my portable oxygen on the floor at the side of me,,

with the nasal cannula around my ears and up my nose,

When jack [5 years old ] innocently shouted aloud,, "uncle james you've got something up your nose!! "

Then leah , quite the young lady [12 years old ] and the boss, ,shouted at her younger brother,,,

" jack, you dont say things like to uncle james ,,, you just whisper to him, ,,, uncle james you need to use your hankie " :D

i nearly split my sides laughing, the kids are the real comedians :)

jimmy xxx :D

30 Replies

• Great, I bet you laughed. I love children & animals for their innocent honesty. Happy New Year, love Margaret x

• Giggling....lol

• I love listening and watching the antics of kids Jimmy. They could teach us something!

Sara xx

• Brilliant jimmy, they sound great kids. Happy New Year to you. xxxx

• Innocence so funny.

• thanks folks, yes kids can be so innocently comical , i think leah thought it was "another" thing up my nose!! :D not exactly what jack was meaning :D

lots of kind wishes and a happy healthy new year to all ,

love jimmy xxx :)

• And did the hankie work Jimmy? :d x

• :D :D :D trust you cough!!

yes it did work :D i finished up with a big lump of it in my hand :D ha ha lol

jimmy xxx :)

,,,,christmas pudding, that is off course ? lol :D

• That is so sweet.... Sounds like you had a lovely Christmas Day x

• had a great day Xris , hope you had the same

• Out of the mouth of babes,eh? Sounds like you had a lovely day,with your little comedians! So pleased for you, xxxx

• thanks wendells, , yes had a great day, :) the kids make it like that, :D kindest thoughts jimmy :) xxxx

• My 3 year old grandson, seeing Grandad with portable cylinder for the first time. "What is that on Grandad?" I explained it was to help him breathe so Thomas ran to Grandad. "You just do this Grandad - in, out" demonstrating with exaggerated big breaths. Don't you love them!

• hi Brishe 1, :D i can just picture it lol, "you just do this grandad" !! :D they like to be so helpful , but very funny in the process,

all the very best Brishe 1 , Jimmy :) :)

• ,Children always tell it as it is,love it xx

• yes, they do that bikergrove , sometimes it can be quite embarrassing , as they always talk the truth :D

all the very best biker , jimmy :) :)

• Reminds me of a few years ago when Natalie, my eldest granddaughter was about 3 years old. She wanted me to do something with her and I apologised saying "I don't think I have enough breath sweetheart." Natalie, "Yes you do Granny, you have breath in your bag!'" My inhalers!!! :-) She's wonderful.

• hi kathy,

its great what the kids can come out with :) , , they are so observant, etc, and come out with the most funniest of remarks :D god bless wee Natalie lol :)

• Don't you just love them Jimmy, Best wishes Bulpit

• hi bulpit , aye they can make the day sometimes, :) or embarrass you to the limit lol :) but its great just to listen to them, as they can fairly make you laugh :)

take care now ,, jimmy :)

• I love the honesty of Children

• aye they can be brilliant at times , they are dead honest,, and funny with it lol :) jimmy :)

• My wife sent my granddaughter to me in the lounge with the message . Granddad you have to go for a wee before sitting down for the meal , She is 18 years of age .

• :D :D thats a cracker that one lol :D all the very best brunlea, jimmy :) :)

• Lovely story. Made me smile.

• hi Travel_bug , yes , the kids can make your day with just a simple remark :) jimmy :)

• Kids can give such a laugh eh Jimmy,how you doing?have a good Christmas?Hope you are happy and healthy in this cold weather and a very happy hogmany to you.D. :D

• hi farmer,aye the kids are a scream :D but its good to be able to hand them back lol :D i'm doing not too bad, had a great christmas , i,ll have a quiet hogmanay lol [ i wouldn't have said that 40 years ago lol :D ]

you have a great time on hogmanay farmer, and a great 2015 when it comes

all the very best jimmy :)

• Seeing these posts made me think how times have changed. My Gran (I'm 66) had perhaps asthma and had a glass inhaler and a bottle of liquid medication which she carried everywhere in a bag with a hankie. We kids would shout "have you got your rag, bag and pump" before she left the house.

• i Brishe1

i can just imagine them saying this :D some of todays so-called "alternative" comedians would do well to take "scripts" from the kids, :D their funnier :D

aye, how times have certainly changed lol :)

have a great new year,,, jimmy:)

You may also like...