Will I Lose My DLA Rate. Mattcass

Hi All, Does anyone know if i will lose my DLA rate, As I have to contact them and let them know that I am working, according to the the DWP I assumed because they knew i was back at work they would have done this, My disability has not changed in fact the RA side of my illness is I would say is worse, And should I let them know the agonizing routine I go through to get there. Mattcass

13 Replies

oldestnewest
  • you can still work and continue to receive your dla as long as your illness has not improved

• Thank You, Matt

• I received DLA for another condition, years before I was diagnosed with COPD. I worked full time whilst being paid it for years as I still had the disability, regardless of the work I was doing.

• Hi Toci, Thank You. Matt

• thanks God you can work, just be careful i am not an expert in that matter ,good luck

• Thank You. matt

• Take a look at this link Mattcas

benefitsandwork.co.uk/disab...

• You can work and receive DLA

• Hi alanjudy Thank You. Matt

• Yes you can still claim DLA and work

• Hi Susan Thank You. Matt

• Hi Stitch His name is George he is one the best sniffer dogs in Scotland, he belongs to our local prison service he is a pointer trailhound, Have you been on my Facebook page i have several photos of the dogs that train at my workplace. My name on Facebook is matt strachan from edinburgh, Matt

• Hi Stitch, There is a photo of George it's just his head, the amount of photographs i have given away of George everyone loves his pictures I will try and get some of his earlier photos for you. Matt

You may also like...