Log in
British Heart Foundation
11,040 members6,716 posts

Electric shock feeling

Hi just wondering if anyone has had an electric shock sort of feeling in chest going up to left side and neck , I am waiting for results on mri because the doctor said I have got thickening of the heart In the middle at the top of my heart , after having a nuclear perfusion test , sorry for silly question but I was a bit worried thank you

3 Replies

No question in silly but no-one here can really answer your question. I would suggest you ring 111 and let them advise/decide on a course of action. They may well send an ambulance who will run an ECG and then depending on the result take you to A&E. If the sensation is still ongoing ring 999.


Any update?


They have gone now thank you for your reply , if they come back I will go to gp, otherwise I will wait for results , thank you again


You may also like...