Last night I debated with a couple of members as to if I should post an update that her temp dropped another degree, I was being cautious given that I would hate to give positive news and then take it away again the next day! I think I was right as she did go off a bit around 11pm, this time was not as bad as previous days, the docs still stayed with her for 2 hours, but didnt need such massive intervention as before, BUT and her temp did NOT go back up with the blip !""! yay
So as things stand her temp is now 107 (still very high I know) but the 2 degree drop is the first positive thing I have had to say in 10 days so im celebrating!!!! - can I dare to think that the new drugs might be having an impact ???
Im not kidding myself though, I know shes still critical, and far from out of the woods and we have a long long road ahead of us, but every journey has to start with a single step....
No sure if the bypass will go ahead today or not, in light of last nights blip, have to wait and see what the cons says this morn for that.
Sorry to Snowygirl and FeeJay, I couldnt update you any further as at 1am when I got more news my phone went flat! (but im also glad as you needed to sleep!- if it had been dire I would of got msg to you so dont worry!) I knew it was on its way out of charge in the eve, but as you know I had planned to go home before midnight so didnt worry about it!! - best made plans eh!
I finally came home at 3am and have only managed 3 hours sleep, im still exhausted but think im over tired now, as its now 3 days without any sleep apart from the 3hrs this morn, I am hoping that if she remains stable today I will come back and get some kip then, when I know what the plan is, as it seems that the nights are more troublesome right now so need to be fully charged for this eve!
Take care everyone, and best wishes to asthmagirl & her family.