6 years after ablation I've spent the afternoon at A&E following a couple of days of fast AF. Unfortunately flecanide didn't work this time as it has on previous occasions.
I now need to decide whether to take warfarin or Apixaban ahead of another cardioversion, and maybe ablation further down track. I know warfarin's stood the test of time but I'm tempted by a NOAC this time. Mainly because I don't fancy those weekly visits to the local clinic and never being sure whether I'm going to be in range or not.
Anyone else been in this position, and how did it work for you?