I have had AF on and off for 9 years. Most times it goes after 3 weeks of amioderone, but once I had it for around 6 months until I had a cardio-version. I have now had it again for some 6 weeks and although on amioderone and bisoprolol I still have a pulse rate of over 120 and blood pressure of 140+. I am supposed to be flying to Sicily on 9 June for a week's tour. Am I safe to go or should I go to A&E? I am on the waiting list to se a cardiologist, but no news of an appointment after 6 weeks.