Following my first supposedly successful ablation on 1st November, I was back in PAF within 2 weeks, only worse symptoms and BP and tachycardia episodes uncontrolled. Saw cardiologist Tuesday and he wants me in for another ASAP. He's going to try to get me to top of 'waiting list' as concerned. I'm not sure whether to be reassured or concerned, especially as my symptoms are worse than ever since the ablation.
Also, expected minimum of 3 months before they could judge the impact of the initial ablation??