GP 90% sure I have AF even though all tests have been negative apart from a raised pulse, which in itself does not confirm AF. .Attacks have been fairly infrequent and by the time I reach A & E or GP things are settling down.. I have had ECG, exercise test, blood tests and heart monitor. Also two admissions via A & E.. GP recommends Warfarin even though diagnosis is not confirmed by test results. What does everyone think? I am in such a quandary. I don't want to take Warfarin if I don't need to. On the other hand I want to protect myself from stroke. Any advice would be great. I am so worried about what decision I should make
Content on HealthUnlocked does not replace the relationship between you and doctors or other healthcare professionals nor the advice you receive from them.