I am recently diagnosed - February 2013- and am on 2.5mg of bisoprolol and warfarin. I have no real problems with the meds. I just had my 2nd appointment with cardiologist/ep to discuss ablation. I am thinking that as yet i have not had much meds, am in early stages of this disease and stats seem to be saying success rates may be better if ablation done earlier I think I have made the decision to go for it and have the ablation. I am 64, no high blood pressure and otherwise in reasonably good health. The Ep says decision is mine and he seems to agree that better now.
What do you all think. Marie