Sudden Cardiac Arrest & Heart Attack
1,427 members300 posts

wandering-whats-nexts-for-me-living-very-dangerously-rite-now-need-someone-to-help-before-it,s-all-over\

lookin-for-somebody-thats-been-thr-ere

10 Replies
oldestnewest

Are you ok

i,m-am-rite-now-but-dont-know-how-i-still-surviving-

try-to-find-a-group-that-can-talk-to

i,.mnot-living-well-doin-lots-of-harm-to-myself-day-after-day

Hope you are ok 😢

i,m-ok-thks-and-things-will-work-thks---thks

Take it easy... Been there it is scarey but most survive.... How u doing today??

1 like

Thank you for asking Christmas day was horrible I don't want another one like. I hope your Christmas was good

shaner91, can you express a little bit more of why it is you feel this way, in a cardiac situation?Ive had a quad, failed and now with 4 stents and MS.....ive had a number of emotions and there is help, that I do know.Holidays are difficult, but you are never really alone...even though it feels that way....any call to a hotline which I do suggest is anonymous...and some good people need you as well as you needing them.Try it, you have nothing to lose...a lot to gain.People really do want to help.

1 like

Hi, you’ve always got somebody there. I know how you feel. so please talk. Even if it’s just anger, I’ll listen! 😀

I wonder how many of us feel this way after a major event.Eyes are opened, near death experience....feeling this bad may be a little normal but to see a doc is a sure thing to do...they understand it and dont think we are nuts.they see this a lot.