Hello, I thought I'd share what I'm experiencing atm because my doctors are a bit stumped and I can't find anything that would fit my bill. I've been suspected with IBS, GERD and most worryingly of all, LPR, but I don't match enough of the symptoms in either category to get a proper diagnosis, and most medication I've used - including Omeprazole and Lansoprazole (30mg) - has had little to no effect thus far. If anyone can help me figure out if this could all just be anxiety or something else entirely I'd be very thankful!
My symptoms include:
- Loads of mucus (?) in my throat, especially at night, with a constant need to swallow it.
- "Vurping" but no real burning pain. There is however an ulcer on my tongue and I do get sore throats sometimes.
- A tight throat which occasionally restricts my swallowing and deep breathing, resulting in lightheadedness
- Ear pain and a sore throat
- Loss of appetite due to nausea
- Tightness and mild burning in chest and abdomem, but mostly in the abs.
- A lot of gas
- Throat spasms
I'm quite concerned about throat cancers, so I really really really hope this isn't LPR. XD