Oesophageal Patients Association
3,795 members2,278 posts

Bed Wedge Pillows

Many people with oesophageal disease have to sleep propped up. This can be difficult but some find a wedge pillow helpful. These can be quite expensive.

So, the OPA has teamed up with Putnam Pillows to provide their standard Bed Wedge - Acid Reflux at an affordable price to you of only £26.40.

The OPA is putting £12.50 per pillow towards this partnership. Putnams have, on top of that, agreed to a generous discount. The standard retail price is £54.38, you only pay £26.40 - saving over 50%.

Putnams also offer free delivery or you can pay a little extra for next day delivery.

To take advantage of this offer

1. Please call or email the OPA first and we will give you a Discount Code. Call us on 0121 704 9860 or email enquiries@opa.org.uk.

2. With the Discount Code, call Putnams on 01752 345 678, email info@putnams.co.uk or visit putnams.co.uk/collections/b...

3 Replies
oldestnewest

I have a Putnam Pillow (£55). Just to say I think this type of product link up would be a great extension to HealthUnlocked. I've not thought this through entirely but I'd also like to see private physician services offered .. goes against my NHS support principles but I have to wait too long between appointments .. but struck me as an organisation cheaper rates could be negotiated. Just a thought.

1 like

I would like to thank you for providing the code for the bed wedge . My husbands came on Thursday and is finding it a big help as he has a feeding tube and has to be propped up all night whilst feeding so with a couple of pillows this does the trick . We have an adjustable bed and it didn't matter what way we used it he slipped off , even with the bottom raised he finds he doesn't slip off the wedge the way it is made . So thank you that's one problem ticked off the long list . Jane .

Glad we could help!

You may also like...