First pregnancy... And I'm worried about my odd symptoms is it normal to feel qweezy?

Hi... I'm 5 weeks pregnant tomorrow! I don't have any morning sickness but I do a get a small amount of sick in my mouth occasionally accompanied with a lot of saliva :/ , I get light headed and feel dizzy a lot my breasts feel swollen but don't really hurt. I have slight heart burn and feel tired, Is this normal

5 Replies

oldestnewest
  • i felt sick more than i was actually sick, i am 17 weeks and still feel sick half the time :/ and pregnant ladies also get increases saliva, tiredness and heart burn :)

• Hi congratulations, it is all normal pregnancy symptoms, nothing to worry about just the hormones working. Enjoy and good luck :)

• Thank you, it's so reassuring to hear. I've recently moved away from home and the doctors here are terrible.

Thanks again

• Hi its normal thing for pregnant women to go through this I am 19weeks +4 days pregnant with my second and I have the odd occasion were i feel very light headed and dizzy i also feel abit sick when i get up in the mornings its a natural feeling of being pregnant and it sometimes gets easier when you get further on it all depends on the women as all pregnancies are different

• could be low blood pressure drink loads of water x

You may also like...