My little man πŸ’™: While I'm awake finishing off a night... - NCT

NCT

42,808 members β€’ 14,874 posts

My little man πŸ’™

Cheekymonkey85
Cheekymonkey85
β€’5 Replies

While I'm awake finishing off a night feed I thought I'd share a photo of my gorgeous boy, born on 9th August weighing 8lb 15 😳

I was worried about needing to be induced again but he arrive naturally & was an amazing water birth.

He's 3 weeks old today & much to the annoyance of everyone around us, he remains nameless πŸ™ˆ

He's settled in well & is an absolute dream. I struggled to get to grips with breast feeding with Milly, but this little guy seems to have got it all sussed & it's been stress free this time round.

Feeling extremely blessed (and a bit tired πŸ’€)

5 Replies
oldest β€’ newest

Oh wow he’s a beautiful little boy , congratulations to yo and a pat on the back for a natural delivery. Glad your both ok and doing well apart from the sleep part.

My youngest daughter didn’t have a name for 4 weeks and every one was throwing these names at me saying you can’t just call her baby but I did until we were ready ! You will know in your own time when and what name is to be given to your little man. All the best to you and your little family xx πŸ’™β€οΈ

Thank you

Glad it's not just us then lol we are finding boys names very difficult, our daughters name was chosen fairly quickly- just took a few days to make sure it suited x

Huge congratulations, he looks perfect!

Choose a name when it suits you, not other people. They will be excited once you have chosen I bet but it's nothing to do with them at all.

Also, he is just so adorable!! Xx

Congratulations! Lovely little boy 😊

Wow he's lovely. Well done hun. Congratulations πŸ˜˜πŸ’™πŸ’

You may also like...