Help!!!

Hello Readers I need help!!

My husband an I have been TTC, My husband has started his job 4 hours away, an I took a trip out to see him this weekend after not seeing for 4weeks now. We had Sex Friday (6 days ago) an I had a Watery Cm, 2 days ago it turn in to light Creamy Milky CM, today the Milky Creamy Cm is Heavy..

I'm really Confused because this hasn't happened before, I been having light cramps n lower back pain, tired...

I'm not for my AF until November 1, an I'm always on time... Normal 5 days on AF..

Am I just ovulating or is it baby dust??

Hellllpppppp!!!

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Hello,

This is very difficult to answer as every women and body is different.

I didnt had the same experience as you, but I do recommend to go to the doctor and have a clear blue test.

I really hope this turns on in a great little miracle for you :D

• Don't bother testing for now. It's too early. Wait till you miss your period and then test. It might mean something or nothing. But to be honest it's s bit early to be getting symptoms so early. If the discharge is very thick it could also be a yeast infection unfortunately.

You may also like...