Page Operating Hours

This page will be monitored between the hours of 9am and 5pm Monday - Friday.

A nurse is available to answer any medical queries Monday - Tuesday and Thursday - Friday. We aim to answer all medical enquiries within 24 hours (Monday - Friday) .

If you require support outside of these hours, please call our 24-hour CARE Line (Freephone) on 08088 010 444.

Last edited by

2 Replies

oldestnewest
  • I was FCR treated over 2 years ago following cll diagnosis several years ago. Been well since treatment until 2 weeks ago when I came down with severe diarrhoea and vomiting. Just when I thought I was getting better I had another 'wave' (though without vomiting. Haven't checked in with doctor as a) don't want to infect others at surgery and b) know they will only say keep fluid up and eat very little.

Have lost 12 lbs so far which is okay as I am a little overweight - but should I be concerned given my cll despite being in remission? I also have cardiac issues.

• Thank you for your post - if these symptoms are similar to the ones you had when you were first diagnosed with CLL then it may be a good idea to make an appointment with your Consultant to have your condition reviewed as soon as possible.

This could also be caused by an infection which may need medication. Again it would be advisable to contact your GP.

It is advisable to maintain your fluid intake as you suggest to prevent dehydration.