my story

juzz want to share my story with u guyzz (cause i don't have anyone to share it till now)

At the age of 12 my own uncle sexually assaulted me...

and at the age of 16 i turned HIV+

i was very depressed

I recovered soon

and now I've grown strong

going to college(science graduate..!!)

Don't know about my future

but i'm strong

whatever life is going to give me i'll take it.....

11 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Dear Pinky17 - many thanks indeed for sharing your story with us. It is inspiring. Please come back and tell us more.

• For sure.....!!

• Great.. Pinky Be positive in attitude remains u strong in health and every aspect. good

• pinky u have a great attitude and positive thinking keep it up have a good and healthy future

• Dear Pinky17 ..u r brave ..love urs spirit ..u contact me online on skype hari.singh963 & Facebook for sharing hari_singhdnpplus@facebook.com

• Dear Pinky, I appreciate your commitment to society in sharing your personal life for the sake of others. Before writing my request, let me intro myself, my name is Anjanalakshmi, working as ES to INP+ board as well as Mgr - System Implementation and Corporate communications in INP+ secretariat based in chennai. My request is, I would like to know more from you, would you mind writing to my id - anjana@inpplus.net

• Sure......

• u r strong so your future is bright. feel free to write bhairavhealthcare@gmail.com

• Dear can i help you in taking any legal action against your Uncle...?

my Id is pulin.786@gmail.com

my fb id is facebook.com/pulin.786?ref=...

• he iz dead....

• thanks for u r concern... @priornilup