Infertility Support
778 members194 posts

Finally pregnant

After such a long time waiting and trying B-)

7 Replies
oldestnewest

OMG!! What fabulous news you have!! You've made my day, luv, I'm so happy for you!! I've read your previous post - it did take a lot!! But you did it. God's blessing to both of you. Wishing you the healthy and smooth stay together for all the months ahead. xx

This is such a piece of great news! Congratulations to you. After much struggle, I am glad you were finally able to get that BFP. How does it feel? I am going to be starting my IVF journey. Hoping that things work out. I am a little stressed! However, reading your post made me happy.

I'm overwhelmed with the news I'm very happy to all the well wishers. Don't be stressed stay positive about your IVF journey.i got pregnant when I was the least stressed in life and then it just micracolous happened.i wish u all the success hope to hear some positive news from u too very soon x

Hi there! I am so happy for you. I have followed your posts so i m glad that it finally worked out. Congrats! Just make sure you take good care of yourself. Stay blessed!

Thank you ever so much x

Best of luck with your pregnancy!

Thanks