Hep C Positive
513 members403 posts

Treatment has amazing results

Treatment has amazing results

Almost finished the course and so many of my symptoms have almost disappeared. pic is my hand now, before palmar erythema was so apparent. Post a pic to follow. my joints are no longer sore or swollen & apparently I look alive and not grey 😂 The list is long but you get my drift. I can't quite believe how much better I look and feel. If I am not clear at 8 wks. 3 months and 6 months I will 100% ask for more treatment.

The scientists who developed these drugs are awesome and deserve to be paid more than any politician ☺

best wishes to all and I hope you're keeping warm 😍😍😘😘

8 Replies
oldestnewest

Good to see you feeling good well done you👍You’ve done amazing hope it’s onwards and upwards now😊xx

1 like

Thank you my capitano 👱 yes, one less burden to carry 😂😂fingers crossed for all of us xx

That is bloody amazin (pun intended) I am chuffed to bits for u and Iam very similar my hands are puffy, my ankles and feet ache and when I wake in morning I'm stiff like there's water trapped it's awful, knees and hips sore too. Palmer erythma on hands and feet. Go sista get out there and swing it😉😗😙😙

1 like

Awww thank you 😍 yes a little stiff here & there but nothing like the Tin Man that I was 😂😂 You should be starting treatment very soon if not already? so you have this to look forward to. So if times get rough check back & look at the pics 😉Lots of love and virtual hugs for you 😍😍😘😘😘

Aww thankyou😚start treatment in eight days. Have a great day xx

That's great to hear 👍Last 3 tabs tomorrow then hospital on Tuesday. Snow here so happy quiet day for me, pampering a little and chopping wood 😂😂 with you all the way 👭😍😍😘😘

😂😂tin man seems appropriate 😂😂😘

All my best wishes for you for tomorrow, the start of a new week and a new life for you Cara 🌈🌈🌈Checked ensure, excellent care, take things easy sweetie, thinking of you 😍😍😍😘😘

You may also like...