About - Gynae Cancer Support | HealthUnlocked
About Gynae Cancer Support
The Gynae Cancer Support Community is an online safe space for people impacted by gynecologic cancer (including cervical, ovarian, uterine, vaginal, and vulvar cancer) to connect and find peer support. If you, or someone you love, is living with gynae cancer, join this community to learn new information, share advice and get support from others who understand.
- Be kind, respectful, and understanding of one another
- Actively listen & have in mind that everyone deals with their own private challenges
- Post from your own experience
- "For me, this worked..." rather than "You should do this..."
- This is a space for peer to peer and emotional support
- The community does not replace the relationship or advice given by your healthcare professional
- Provide your sources of information
- Use well-known sources of information and add the URL to your reply or post
- No political content
- Let's focus on individual health experiences
- This community should not be used for commercial or personal promotion
- No selling, no fundraising, no spam
This community is currently being moderated by HealthUnlocked: reports of abuse are reviewed and actioned when appropriate.