The Erythromelalgia Association

What type of doctor?

Well, it seems there are very few on here that are suffering from this disease, but I'm throwing out a question just in case. I was happily sent a list of doctors in my state of Florida from TEA that treat erythromelalgia. They are all types of different doctors - from podiatrists to vascular. I'm torn between making an appointment at Mayo which is probably 6-7 hours from me and Cleveland Clinic, which is only about 2 hours away. The doctor at Cleveland seems to be well-liked. She's vascular. There's also a neurologist in a private practice only an hour away, but I was thinking a clinic would probably be better. I need an actual diagnosis and treatment plan. Any comments? Thank you.