rvmasalvadVolunteer
β€’15 Replies

activity 2004

wish you happy birthday and prosperous future

15 Replies
oldest β€’ newest
Activity2004
Activity2004Administrator

Thank you for the posting and birthday wishes, rvmasalvad! Very thoughtful of you to think of me. I appreciate it very much.πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸ™πŸ‘ŒπŸŒˆπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽΆ

rvmasalvad
rvmasalvadVolunteer
in reply to Activity2004

you greatly deseve

Activity2004
in reply to rvmasalvad

I'm having a great day so far! :-) Going to do a small dinner/party tonight and take more pictures. I will post a picture when I can.

ramana42
ramana42Volunteer
in reply to Activity2004

Happy birthday,Activity2004 and many,many returns of the day.Right now I am having a morning cup of tea and I am proposing a toast for your good health.

Activity2004
in reply to ramana42

Thank you! I appreciate the birthday wishes and toast! :-)

Happy Birthday. Number 9 is a good number.

Activity2004
in reply to sandybrown

Thank you, sandybrown. My day is going great so far. Thank you for the wishes. :-)

Jerry
JerryAdministrator

Hey Happy Birthday Leah you're a star so you enjoy your special day and I hope that your birthday wishes come true. πŸŒˆπŸŽ‚πŸ¨πŸ˜

Activity2004
in reply to Jerry

Hi Jerry,

Thank you for the birthday wishes! Very thoughtful of you to think of me. I'm having a great day so far. :-)

Jerry
JerryAdministrator
in reply to Activity2004

That’s fantastic πŸŒˆπŸ‘πŸ˜€

Activity2004
in reply to Jerry

Yes! Lots of fun and relaxing! :-)

Belated birthday wishes to you Leah! Hope you had fun today.

Activity2004
in reply to barani19

Hi barani19,

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I appreciate them very much. I had a good day and evening yesterday.

How’s your day going so far today?πŸ˜€πŸ‘πŸŒˆ

Nice to hear that Activity2004 . The restrictions that have been put in my city on account of Covid19 pandemic are eased now. So, there is some sort of free movement. I was able to walk in the nearby park after almost 2 months. Feeling good now.

Activity2004
in reply to barani19

That's fantastic news. Glad to hear that you can get out a little while and do some walking. Good exercise and fresh air is a good thing for everyone. We haven't been allowed outside that much near me, yet, so I've been in the house since late afternoon on April 13th.

You may also like...