British Lung Foundation
33,781 members41,232 posts

Early Christmas Wishes

This time next Sunday we will be celebrating Christmas, Just a quick message to say thank you to all those who suppoted me through this year. Have a wonderful Christmas and a good 2017. I am sure we will all be sharing our Christmas escapades and stories in the coming weeks. Hope Santa is good to everyone :) :)

17 Replies
oldestnewest

Hello Katie, I'm sending my best Christmas wishes to you. I hope that you have a jolly time with your family and that we can all look forward to a peaceful and healthy 2017. xxx

3 likes

Lovely post Katie and sending good wishes to you for Christmas and the coming year. Xxxx

2 likes

Hello Katie

Thank you...and

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

Love

Mr & Mrs V 🎅x🎅x

2 likes

Merry Christmas Katie x

1 like

Happy Christmas to you and your family too, Katie.Enjoy yourself! Best wishes for the New Year and hoping it brings peace and good health. xxx

1 like

Hello Katie, thank you for your lovely post. You're right, Christmas 🎄Day next Sunday!

Even after all the preparation, card writing, present buying etc it still doesn't seem like Christmas 🎄 🎅🏼🎁

Maybe it's because the weather is so mild & there's flowers blooming in the garden. Not a hint of frost or snow ❄️ here!

I hope you have a lovely time & enjoy Christmas & have a Happy Hogmanay. Here's to a great 2017 🎉🎊

1 like

Hello Katie, and thank you for your Christmas message.

I'm still finding that I have plenty to do towards the big day yet, but have just spent 5 hours wrapping so that's one big job out of the way!

I'd like to wish you and your family a lovely Christmas and a happy and peaceful New Year.

Pam XXX

1 like

Happy Christmas Katie. Good strong breed of woman us Kate/ies.

Hope you have a good one with all of your favourite people, treats and goodies.

Love and hugs

Kate xxxx 🎄🍹🍰🎁

Hope Santa is good to you too 🎅hope you have a fun-filled Christmas and a happy and healthy 2017 🎅🤶🙂xx

Thankyou Katie ,have a good one,xx

Merry CHRISTmas Katie

Will

Wishing you and your family all the very best x

Merry Christmas Katie. Xxx

Thank you - and a Very Happy Christmas to you and your family🎄🎅🏻🎁🎄

You have a lovely Christmas too katie. I hope everything runs smoothly at your house - I wish you the best of health :-)

thank you everyone for your christmas wishes :) :) x

All best wishes for Christmas and the New Year to you too Katie x

You may also like...