Calling all cooks

Now I know that all you hobby cooks out there will be dashing to Amazon or similar when I tell you about a new device on the market.

Okay.. you are stirring a saucepan with milk, custard whatever. Anyway you can't stop because if you do it will spoil.

You are bored, you can see a dozen jobs you can do instead of stirring the stupid saucepan.

Now be prepared to be amazed. A company has invented a device that is hung on the pot and it goes round and round stirring at whatever speed you set it.

7 Replies

• Interesting. :) xx

• Lakeland used to do an automatic stirrer a few years ago, I always wondered how good they were but resisted the temptation to buy one coz I've already got more kitchen gadgets than places to store them in.

• Blimey I thought they had just come on the market.

• Afternoon Gus,

I have never cooked as a 'hobby' more as a necessity and to provide healthy meals for my family and if there is a piece of equipment that could decently stir a hollandaise sauce while I do the rest of the prep, cooking and all the rest and more to the point afford it sign me up.

Sigh, I think my sense of humour has fled today, so I shall sign off, sorry.

• Now why on earth do you think that ? maybe it was me who was wrong talking of hobby cooks when some women have no choice. They have to cook.

• Sorry Gus,

I,m afraid my sense of humour button has been switched off this week and then jammed down with a big stick, have been feeling poorly this week and having to provide meals for my two grandkids and husband several times a day has been too much.

I was firmly told to chill out by my grandson (7) and not to be mean as I staggered abound the kitchen muttering to myself 'huh hobby cooks'

Hope you have a good weekend and are able to enjoy the weather.

• gustavski ee will soon not need to get up in the morning if we go down that road of having devices to do everything

You may also like...