About twenty years ago I was diagnosed as being allergic to chocolate which I loved although I always felt like death the next day after eating chocolate, but that didn't stop me eating it!
Anyway, after being diagnosed and with a lot of self control I did not eat chocolate anymore. I never got migraines, did not feel like I was going to die as long as I kept off chocolate.
About two months ago, I had an allergy test and lo and behold there was no mention of being allergic to chocolate. With that good news off I went and bought the most cocoa content 85% cocoa and ate it relishing each square, turning it over and over in my mouth before I swallowed it.
I have to say now that my chocolate consumption is getting out of hand. Just last night I ate about six squares and did not feel great when I woke up this morning. Now The problem is to decide if I can eat one square a day or give it up altogether. I have to say it was delicious while it lasted!
Stay well, Tamara