well I had my week away in Skegness ,although,i was feeling grotty when I went (I was pushing the anti biotics and prendisolone into me) but I`ve missed too many holidays lately

to miss another one. I`ve come back feeling better than i was so it must have done me some good , unfortunately it was right in the middle of my pulmonary re- hab course ,so I will have to syke myself up to start again next week

7 Replies

oldest โ€ข newest
  • Super news you finally managed to go on holiday, and I do hope you had a brilliant time. You'll be fine at your PR course... just take it easy and build it back up again :)

Sandra x x

• Bracing skeggy sounds like it has had a good impact on your lungs, glad you feel better

• I could do with a bit of Skeggy, happy all went well.

Lib x

• You sound like you had a good time. If you pushed yourself on holiday then PR should be a breeze. Welcome back

• Good to hear the holiday in Skeggy worked for you and was just the tonic you needed. Hope things continue to get better or should I say as good as they can for you. Good luck with PR

• Must have been that bracing sea air :) Hope your PR gets going again

• So pleased you got your holiday, and that the antibiotics and fresh air are doing the trick. Hope you enjoy the rest of your PR

:) Anna

You may also like...