I slept with someone about 3 weeks ago and he was tested and clean before me.. thing is the condom split and he says his new partner now has got herpes symptoms and she's been to the doctors who also think it might be it.. neither me or the guy have symptoms but now I'm shit scared ! Been to get tested but the 2 weeks wait is too much.. can anyone help?

6 Replies

• Herpes can lie dormant for years and years with no symptoms, most people don't even know they have it. You'll find out soon enough if you have it, it's a blood test right? The herpes test isn't like the other STI swabs, are u sure that guy got tested? People can be carriers but never have any symptoms.

• Yeah I did think that aswell.. Im panicking ! And he said he got tested before me..

• Try not to worry, herpes is so very common nearly everyone catches it at some point in their lives. Like cold sores it's not dangerous more uncomfortable and a little inconvenient. There's lots of resources online with info that are really reassuring

As for this girl, symptoms can appear for the first time years after you caught it. chances are her infection has nothing to do with this guy or you.

Stay safe

• Don't worry about it, if all 3 of you have it it's just life. It's totally manageable and not a big deal. I don't know this guy but I doubt he got tested for herpes, in my whole life I got every other STI check, so has everyone I know. Unless he's a total stickler for genital health, it's unlikely. There's no way of knowing how his gf got it either, them having sex could've made her symptoms appear and even a change in diet or stress so ignore that guy & don't let him try and make you think it's you. X

• Sorry to say. This man is 99% lying, in my opinion. Oops. Try not to worry. If you have caught herpes from him. It's not that big a deal.

Don't keep worrying and don't believe what he,s telling you. Get up your courage and go to a doctor, who has heard it all before. He won't make you feel guilty or embarrassed, sexual intercourse is a natural function of human beings. Put your mind at rest.. If you feel better go to a GU clinic, they,ll help you. Good luck.

• Hi,

My name is Sarah Anik, some months ago I had s*x with the third guy in my life whom i was about to marry and now I have herpes. I couldn’t believe it because he wasn’t a random guy, he’s the closet guy I’ve had as a boyfriend, but it has been a never ending nightmare since. I’ve always believed in GOD and have asked him for forgiveness which is ironic.

I felt like killing myself with the taught of having a husband and family will be quite difficult and i felt like I’m not really in the room when people are talking. I didn’t know what to do and pretty much cry and pray every day to God for help and looking at my family with so much love and feeling that i have disappointed them even though they don’t know. Until God lead me to DR. SOLUTION online who promised to help me cure my disease through herbals. At first i didn't believe him, but to my greatest surprise i was cured completely by herbals, which medical doctor also verified that i was cured. Special thanks to DR. SOLUTION.

Don't be discourage because he that did it for me will also do it for you and you cancall him on his cellphone number +2348077683109

You may also like...