Thank you for visiting the Ask Eve community. Upon ‘following’ the Ask Eve community, you agree to the following House Rules and Terms of Service (ToS):
• We’re unable to respond directly to specific health issues / or concerns through the forum, but would ask that if you would like to speak to a Specialist Gynaecological Cancer Nurse to contact the Ask Eve service through our freephone number 0808 802 0019 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
• When posting on the community, it would be extremely helpful if you could select a topic (e.g. type of cancer) when you post on this community. We are covering five different cancers and want to do our best to signpost people to information that is relevant for them. By categorising your post, you will help us to achieve this.
• If you are posting to the community please refrain from posting in all capitals, as it is considered essentially the same as shouting. Threads using only capitals are subject to closing as administrators see fit. Posting in such a style can be deemed rude and offensive.
• Considering the real-time nature of this community, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of all posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted.
• We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of the Ask Eve administrators.
• Direct Messages (DMs) can be used to discuss specific concerns with community members, but these cannot be accessed nor reviewed by any member of the Ask Eve administrative team at any time.
• Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact one of the Ask Eve administrators via Direct Message or report the post via the system that HealthUnlocked have in place to notify their administrative team.
• We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
• You agree, through your use of this community, that you will not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, racist, homophobic, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any laws.
• We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you.
• Upon entering the Ask Eve community please pay particular attention to the Ask Eve Community Guidelines. This lists in more detail what is considered acceptable or unacceptable practices for using the community.