Hi all I am still waiting to see the cardiologist 3/7. I saw my doctor three weeks ago as I was having hot swears every hour or so. She recommended I half my bioprosol to 2.5 just at night three weeks ago. This weekend I have been going in and out of af and phoned 111 who sent an ambulance round. All was ok ( not having heart attack) they said to have a word with my doctor. But I have no confidence in them they seem to be guessing. I still have sweats but not as offen. My af seems to if calmed down I am not breathless If you were me would you wait for cardiology appointment?