Hello friends! While waiting for Barts (London) to arrange a cardioversion, I finally plucked up courage to ask to see an EP, and now have an appointment in January. However, I've just had a phone call offering the CV on 30th November. I have declined this until I've seen the EP, as I feel I don't know anything about the state of my heart or why the CV might be appropriate. I'm on Warfarin and Atenolol, but have various heart arrhythmia, so I'm not sure I've done the right thing. With the usual caveats about not being experts, what do people think?
Pat (Pat AF)