My last period was 27th October. I had sexual intercourse with partner a 24th dec and showed preg that day. Ino it wouldn't show that

Hope things go back to the way they used to be. I know it may take some time, but I'm gonna work hard to get it back that way quick but I'd been with same partner for a year. 30th went to ane bleeding they told me miscarriage I didn't have sex again til 15th jan but a new bloke. I had scan recently which says an amount of weeks that takes conception to 1st jan. I'm confused I'm bk with partner a but I can't keep the baby if there is a chance it's the other blokes. Help. I'm no good with dates etc

Skip

Featured Content

Join the community

Connect with people like you to talk about challenges, surprises, questions and joys that come with pregnancy, birth, and becoming a parent.

Get started!

Featured by HealthUnlocked

1 Reply

oldestnewest
  • Sorry you're feeling so confused Beckstar. I think maybe you should go discuss your dates with a professional. I don't think advice from an internet forum is a good basis for such a serious decision - we are only amateurs, so I think you are best to talk to a doctor. I hope it works out for you.

You may also like...