Hoping for good news

My sister is in hospital just now in labour. Her baby is at risk from the same condition that caused the stillbirth of my daughter a little over sixteen months ago. My sisters didn't want to tell me but I am being positive, the alternative is unthinkable. My husband is a little emotional, we are 16 weeks gone with our second. Trying to stay calm. Hoping to wake up with a newborn niece to meet.

Last edited by

14 Replies

oldestnewest
  • Oh this must be a worry for all your family. Hope to hear some good news tomorrow! x

• Hope everything goes well. It must be emotional for all. Hope you share some good news with us tomorrow x

• Fingers crossed all is well in the morning and you'll get to cuddle your beautiful niece very soon xxx

• Really really hoping all goes well for your sister and family. Xx

• Fingers crossed everything's ok xx

• I hope u get to meet ur niece very soon. I hope all is well in ir current pregnancy xx

• Sending you lots of positive energy xxx fingers crossed for you all

• The same thing happened to my sister... we both have two healthy babies now, so stay positive. The hospital and midwives were really supportive, once they know that it is a risk they do their best. All my thoughts and prayers are with you all.

• Ow this must be a worrying time for you I really hope all Is well! Hopefully ull have some good news soon x

• I hope everything goes well. I had a sb at term in 2012. It was an awful time and I will never forget her. I was nervous all through my pregnancy last year, I now have a gorgeous healthy little boy. There can be a light after the darkness. Thinking of you and your sister x

• I pray god bless you and your family with the victory xxx

• Well little lady is being very stubborn so still no news yet, four days later. May be resolved today. Fingers crossed

• Well she was sent home for the weekend then back in and they managed to get things going and then happily had her daughter o Monday weighing 5lb and all happy and healthy.

• Aw, yay!! Such a little one too, how sweet!! Congratulations to all...glad she arrived safe and sound x

You may also like...