We live with a wife in Scotland, but we have families in Poland.
My wife has a brother and sister. A few months ago her brother was diagnosed with ALD, unfortunately he is lying on the bed, doctors say we can not do anything.. my wife still wait for genetic test, But her sister already get result and unfortunately has a defective gene - she has a son 7 yers old, now he is waiting for genetic test in Warsaw.
My question is we can give Lorenzo oil after the tests? without results ? because we have to wait almost two months for the results and each day is so important for as, we do not want to experience tragedies for the second time. Does anyone know if we can safely give Lorenzo oil before the results and in which doses do it?