Women's Health
12,037 members1,442 posts

Breakout

So I’ve never had the perfect skin nor bad skin

But recently I’ve been breaking out all around my chin and on the sides of mouth☹️.

Unfortunately I can’t take my spot tablets due to them not mixing well with my migraine tablet but I am on duac cream.

Anyone else think it is due to hormone changes?👇🏼

9 Replies
oldestnewest

Probably so. Limit sugars and grease

Yeah it doesn’t help cause I have greasy skin🤢. I wash my skin morning and night so I do find it hard but this was so out of the blue🥴x

use aztec healing clay & apple cider vinegar n it will clear your skin fast

Thanks lovely where can I get this from? I’ve looked before in Asda and stuff and Can never find it x

i got mine at a beauty supply store but you can find it in target or Walmart

Try sudacrem x

I’ve tried that and for some reason it makes my skin more oily 😂☹️!! but it do use it for my chest for my summer x

Oh I’m surprised at that! Or I know it sounds weird but toothpaste is pretty good for drying spots up. Hope it goes anyway x

I would look at what you're eating, and eat more veggies. Limit sugar and processed foods.

I'm a big advocate for letting your skin take care of itself. Our skin has taken care of itself for millennia, and messing it about with chemicals is a really new thing. I would cut back on how often you wash it (because it will encourage your skin to produce more oils to replenish the skin). Try to use a light moisturiser, and avoid makeup as much as possible to let the skin breath.

I actually really liked Lush Imperialus as a light moisturiser, mostly natural moisturiser, which is pretty good for spots. I'd recommend storing in the fridge though, it can go off quite easily.

You may also like...