Weigh in? : Hi all, I’m just reading... - Weight Loss Support

Weight Loss Support

108,627 members56,894 posts

Weigh in?

ChloeMarie91
ChloeMarie912021 January

Hi all, I’m just reading thorough some posts and saw a Sunday weigh in? Can someone help me find this?

I lost 4st after my youngest was born but over the past couple of months I have begun to start putting some back on. So I need to start getting this and more back off.

Thankyou!

4 Replies
oldestnewest
moreless
morelessAdministrator

Hi and welcome, ChloeMarie91 :)

If you're quick you'll catch today's weigh-in before it closes (9pm GMT), see link below.

All of the information you need about the forum can be found in Pinned Posts

healthunlocked.com/nhsweigh... and we hope you'll be joining all the Events, Challenges and Clubs that we run, especially a weigh-in and the daily diary.

If you haven't already taken it, here's a tour of the forum healthunlocked.com/?tour=true

We've found active participation to be key to successful weight loss and, of course, it's a good way to get to know people, find inspiration and share support and encouragement.

Wishing you all the best :)

BridgeGirl
BridgeGirlAdministrator

Hello and welcome, ChloeMarie91 :)

There's a weekly weigh in for each day of the week. They close at 9 in the evening so Sunday's is about to wind up. You're welcome to join it but you'll get more chat if you join in the morning, when more people are about. The main purpose of the weigh in is to support each other and get some team spirit going - which you will find with all of them.

I see moreless has given you the link to Pinned Posts so you'll be able to find your way around :)

Hello and welcome

Lytham
LythamSuper Host 3st 7lbs

Hope you managed to weigh in ok! Would you also like to join us on the Daily Diary? Here's the link, I hope to see you there! :-) x

healthunlocked.com/weight-l...

You may also like...