Eptopic pregnancy advice

I am 32yrs old, have 3 children with my husband, ages 15, 13 and 6. I had my first two by emergancy c-sections, and my youngest was delivered by an elective c-section, which i opted for tubal ligation too. The first few year was great..healthy, didnt have the worry of falling pregnant. But on thursday i unexpectantly suffered my first ever seizure/fit. Friday i started my period, for the third time this month! Every day since i have been feeling sick, dizzy, basically not myself. Stilll bleeding ttoo. Visited my Gp, who thinks i am having an eptopic pregnancy.I had bloods done, awaiting results. Today i have had pain in my left side of pelvis, sharpp pain in shoulder and during weeing, i passed what looked like a plasic bag/sack, in peices. what is this?

4 Replies

oldestnewest
  • It all sounds odd. Was you pregnancy test positive?

An ectopic is the serious possibility but fairly unlikely with having had a sterilisation

• I am waiting on the results of the pregnancy test and the other hcg test, I did a home test which did not show up anything, and I am seeing my gp later today to discuss my results.

Because I have had a tubal ligation, clips, there is a chance 1 in every 200 will fall pregnant, but would not carry full term.

• Hi dctw146,

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear of this.

However, I must remind you that we are not a substitute for your GP or Doctor and if you need urgent help please call 999 or visit your nearest Accident & Emergency department.

In addition, we focus on fitness and wellness in this community particularly relating to diet, exercise and the mind.

Hope everything goes well!

Best wishes,

Dr Kugan

• my test results show i was not having an eptopic, but instead i did have a miscarraige.

You may also like...