On the up!

On the up!

Hello guys,

It's been a while since I last made a post and it is because I have been making some big changes to my life. I was up to 100KG and you know when you are on the wrong path when you are alone over christmas drinking port and eating a packet of crisps! The issue with my shoulder got me into the worst place I have ever been in my life and I knew I had to make some extreme changes in order to turn things around. I will be turning 30 in May and I really did not want to mark that occasion with so many negatives going on.

My 2016 ended with me realising that there was CO leak in my apartment and when I found out that my landlord did not take this seriously I IMMEDIATELY left and since then my neuritis has gradually improved. I would implore you all to make sure you have a functioning CO reader and make sure the sensor has not expired. I honestly could have died but alas I am still here! Will tell you more in later posts but since I removed myself from the CO, things have gradually improved for me. Your environment is number 1 and I am so lucky to have realised what was causing my issues before it was too late.

Over the last couple of weeks, I even started a "diet" as per Filip-W1Nutritionist advice and finally I can say I am on the up and up. In just over a week I managed to lose around 5KG, which is remarkable considering I still cannot do much exercise due to my shoulder. I feel SO much more energised its insane.

My goal is to look fresh, happy and lean for my birthday in May and sorting out my diet was the biggest obstacle. Its amazing how much you can lose through diet alone. I have a charity football tournament next week so I need to start doing some cardio so this should also help.

In addition to this, I got some blood tests at the beginning of January which showed that I had a very low Vitamin D level and a high TSH and Cholesterol. Will be repeating my bloods once a month to see if these will be influenced by my lifestyle changes as I am adament to stay away from meds after last year! I am still taking Diclofenac and the occassional co-codamol for the pain but honestly getting into a routine and using heat packs, my TENS machine and having a bath with magnesium salts have all done the trick. My pain is at least 80% better and this alone makes me SO happy.

I promise to keep documenting my journey from now on and I hope my posts are far more positive than they were before! Sheesh, Looking back I was in a baddddd place!

I hope you are all better and if you want to know more about what I am doing, feel free to PM me and I hope I can help you.

Check out the graph below so you can see how dramatically my body comp has changed with my new diet! Ridiculous.

CUDOS to you all!

Adam

oldestnewest

You may also like...