Welcome to Ask The Wellness Expert!

This is a place for you to ask trusted health, fitness and wellness experts about diet, nutrition, exercise, mental wellbeing, general health and wellness. We will endeavor to answer your questions as soon as possible.

We believe there is more to health than just seeing a doctor, having a medical diagnosis and getting a prescription. Many people neglect the other areas of health by not understanding that mental, social and physical wellbeing are also essential in obtaining a state of total health.

Please take a moment to read the community guidelines.

Don't be shy and start asking us your questions!

Wishing you all the best in your health & wellness journey!

The Wecudos Team

Last edited by

3 Replies

• hi i used to drink two bottle of wine a day for seven days now my stools have become hard before it was very runny and i was going to the loo like 4 times a day. please can you tell me why. i have stop drinking fro about three weeks that when my stools be came normal

• Hi Omarie,

Please can you post your question on the main home page and it will be answered soon!

Many thanks

• Hi I have stopped drinking 2 bottles of wine and day and my stools has become hard that was not happen when I was drinking. And I am going to toilet once a day before I was going two to three times a day why.