Will it ever happen?

Hi Guys

I was just wondering if anybody else gets the feeling 'will it ever happen?' I'm 28, have a brilliant husband and step kids but I am desperate for a child of my own, I know I am so lucky to have what I have but the feeling is absolutely gut wrenching.

I keep trying to lose weight and make my symptoms easier but feel like I am fighting a losing battle.

2 Replies

• Have you started your trial for a baby yet?

I'm like you, 28 as well and yesterday I had a little down moment feeling like everything is taking forever whatever I want to do but really I was only thinking about having a baby...

You are not alone and even if we are greatfull about what we have it's normal to be a bit down sometimes. And don't forget as well that our hormones are a bit all over the place so that doesn't help

If you need to talk, don't hesitate to PM me

• Hi, I also feel the same! Me and my husband have been trying for a baby for 18 months now after being diagnosed with PCOS last October. I had Ovarian Drilling in July and have ovulated every month since June however I'm still not getting pregnant. Everyone keeps telling me to try and stop thinking about it as best as you can and try and relax and things will happen.....I know that's easier said than done. It might be worth speaking to a Doctor about how you feel, I have had to as I feel really low at least once a week and since I've spoken to a Doctor it has helped.

Hope this helps & fingers crossed for you

You may also like...