orthomolecular.org/nutrient...

orthomolecular.org/library/...

orthomolecular.org/library/...

seanet.com/~alexs/ascorbate/

docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&...

blog.trackyourplaque.com/20...

12 Replies
oldestnewest

Thank you posting these links, I particularly like Majid Ali's site - most enlightening!

Thanks Londinium.

Dr William Davis - good video - Wheat is a healthy whole grain, it contains stuff you need and fibre (your daily bread) - rubbish!

For those who don't want to watch the full 55 mins - here's a summary (maybe biased 'tho!)

I'm only 40 mins in but I know about Wheat being modified in the 70s and dwarf varieties, contains way more gluten, but gliadin is an opiate? - an appetite stimulator - removal of modern day Wheat = reduction in appetite back to normal (after a period of withdrawal).

The food industry knew there was something strange in new Wheat but hey! it sells more - label it as healthy and there you go!

47 mins - Thyroid inflammation.

and the debate goes on - meanwhile I don't miss it! Jane :D

Oh - and I meant to say websites that save your life may include this one TUK. (also contains nuts) J x

oh, you've made my day! Lots of different kinds of problems in the office today so this has made us smile! :-)

:D x

Spelt flour is a good substitute for modern wheat, it makes really good bread,cakes, scones and waffles and there is no bloated feeling after eating it.

Thanks Everyone, for your replies.

I'm hoping to include further websites here. I thought the Dr William Davis video might be too long. I had considered deleting it (in favour of a shorter from him) but, since you like it, I'll leave it in.

If you know of a website - "that may save your life" - please feel free to add it. :)

yes very good londinium.. brilliant.xx

and the caster oil one have you heard of edgar casey?-- he was a brilliant medium come spiritual guy who coul dtell immediatly what was wrong with a person an dhe wold treat accordingly- he died young as he never treated himself properly and would be working non stop, google him, he always treated with caster oil packs.

Thanks P.

Yes, I've heard of using caster oil packs. Also, mustard packs - but mustard burns if you're not careful.

Oil Pulling - Dr Mercola